Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

A night at the disco

 Hello bloggers, 


We were learning about Bullying and how that's really not good. In this picture you can see These two girls having fun at the disco, A group of girls come Up to one of the girls and totally leaves the other one out, The Girl is clearly sad a very much left out, The group of girls try and take the other girl away from the girl which leaves her in a very miserable state. the girl who got pulled away Didn't want to go with that group and just leave her friend there so she come's back to her friend and then they have a great time!! I think that we should really think about others and not leave anybody out, Picking on people is not a good thing and you should defiantly not bully anybody.

(this was in my drafts by the way, so i have only just posted it )

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post