Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

The world war two

 Hey bloggers

In literacy we had to write a google site about the world war I did it about concentration camps.

I talk about why there are concentration camps, When they were established into the world, what triggerd world war 2, who let Hitler be the leader of Nazi party, where The Allies attacked on axis, and just other information. During the weeks we read about the holocaust, At least Once By Morris Gleitzman. Then we had to write all about it and find information, We grabbed everything we got and made a site. I chose it about concentration camps.

We had to link the camps to the war I will have my site down below.




https://sites.google.com/marshland.school.nz/thewar2/where


Thank you for looking at my blog
I'll finish it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post